DID YOU KNOW?
- Why should mining be responsible?
- What is the social responsibility of CSR companies?
- What is a “Clima” Project?
- What is Jatropha curcas and Camelina sativa? Are they cash crops?
- What is the difference between a REDD and REDD + project?
- How is an IPPC authorization obtained?
- Which regulation is IPPC based on?
- What are the BATs, Best Available Techniques?
- What is the Joint Implementation mechanism?
- What is NAMAs?
- Which are the Greenhouse Gases, GHG?
From as early as the 1700s to today, our fuel has been coal, oil and natural gas. In 2050 all energy sources will be clean. Our mission is to help make that change... now.More [+]
In partnership with Energy Intelligent Solutions (UK), leader in the industry sector with clients such as BP, Centrica, Agfa and Honeywell.More [+]
In Spain IIMA develops projects which contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions and are eligible for national carbon credits.More [+]
IIMA promotes the investment in clean technologies in Kyoto Protocol non-Annex 1 countries to source carbon credits for regulated and voluntary markets.More [+]
Hydrocarbon exploration projects in shale oil and gas are environmentally complex and also socially highly controversial. Transparency and the use of best available technologies are key.More [+]
Energy efficiency, social responsibility, safety at work, respecting cultures, local wealth creation, and many other sustainable practices which are measurable, reportable and verifiable (MRV).More [+]
Pilot project for the extension of the jatropha cultivation for biodiesel manufacture.More [+]
AT A CLICK
- Contact us
- Environmental Consulting
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Environmental Monitoring
- Environment Projects
- Sustainability Projects
- Reports and Publications
IIMA develops and teaches a course directed to all professionals who need to manage aspects of climate change.More [+]